Delhi-NCR region, the new glamour center of India, has a number of beautiful faces and physique. With the increasing awareness among professionals of Delhi to have natural stylish hair, Hair transplant industry is booming in Delhi. Delhi has the availability of best surgeons and state-of-the-art clinics for Hair Transplant. The cost of hair transplant in Delhi ranges from 70,000 to 3,00,000 INR involving FUE/FUT or a combination of the FUE/FUT technique.
Human Scalp hair, containing around 1,000,000 hair follicles, serves as a valuable means of allowing individuals to communicate socially. With the tremendous advancement in the medical sector, hair transplant has attained a decent share of recognition globally. Moreover, the recent scientific advancements in Hair Transplant tools and technology involving transplant of the follicular unit by FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and the FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) methods, a painless, with no or minimum scar natural hairline restoration has been accessible in a metropolitan city like Delhi.
Parameters before finalizing the clinic:
In Delhi, there are plenty of hair transplant clinics providing affordable hair loss or hair thinning solutions. Hair transplant is a minor invasive technique used to restore natural hairline for a handsome look. Art of restoration is more required in successful implantation since Hair transplant is more of a matter of aesthetics rather than a cure for a disorder.
- Cost of hair grafts Implantation
- Location of Hair Transplant clinic
- Certified clinics/Hospitals
- The Degree of doctor
- Expert Surgeon
- Aesthetic skills of a doctor
- Advanced Technologies
- Proven Results
- Cost of Hair Grafts Implantation: The Delhi-NCR has emerged as the leading hub for a cost-effective hair transplant with a huge inflow of patients from across the country. Normally, there are 1500-3000 hair grafts which are implanted in Hair Transplant method. The follicular unit grafts contain 1-4 hair roots. A piece of graft implantation costs around 25-100 INR. A full procedure of Hair Transplant generally cost approximately 1,50,000 INR to 3,00,000 INR plus tax. Individual sessions of PRP therapy costs 3000-12000 INR apart from Hair Transplantation cost.
- Location: Global cities like New York, London, Paris, where the cost of living is high, hair transplant surgery costs are usually higher. According to a recent survey, Delhi has topped in ranking for providing the world-class results of plastic & cosmetic surgery technique across the globe. All sorts of advanced Hair Transplant facilities are available in Delhi.
- Certified clinics/Hospitals: It’s of utmost importance to select a certified clinic or hospital for the restoration of desired natural hairline through a Hair Transplant. The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) is highly concerned about the increased risk to patients of unlicensed technicians performing substantial aspects of hair restoration surgery. The use of unlicensed technicians involved in hair transplant places patients at risk of (i) misdiagnosis (ii) failure to diagnose hair disorders and related systemic diseases and (iii) performance of ill-advised surgery all of which risks patient safety and outcomes.
- The degree of doctor: One of the important factors to have successful hair transplant end results is by choosing a doctor having ability, expertise, skill, exposure, and experience of hair restoration. Hair transplant is a type of minor invasive cosmetic surgery and therefore only a plastic as well as cosmetic surgeon are entitled to perform this procedure. Considering this factor, only a cosmetic surgeon having an M Ch. degree in plastic surgery should be given permission to perform the surgical procedure. Any doctor cannot perform hair restoration surgery without any special certification or training.
- Expert Surgeon: Ideally, a Doctor dedicates his whole day for a Mega or a Giga session following standard protocols, but there are a lot of frightening stories about the doctors completing up the entire procedure in a short duration or sometimes leaving the procedure in the hands of the non-qualified staffs of the clinic. Ideally, the patient should gain knowledge “How many hair transplant surgeries does the surgeon perform in a single day?” The expert and best hair transplant Surgeon performs only one surgery in a single day to give the maximum care and consciousness for the procedure as well as the patient. And maintains the standard hygiene and sanitization conditions for avoiding any sort of microbial contamination which may lead to infection.
The next most important factor is to find the best hair transplant Doctors by evaluating his experience. So one must get an authentic answer to this question is, “How many successful surgeries have been performed by the doctor in his dedicated years of experience exclusively in Hair Transplant?”
- Aesthetic skills of a Doctor: A hair transplant Surgeon must possess the aesthetic skills to place the grafts as according to the patient’s facial profile, age & sex. It is said that hair restoration procedure is more of artistic skills and the rest of the scientific approach since both the steps of making the hairline design, as well as grafts implantation on the bald portion, needs an extreme sense of the artistic skills, which only an expert hair transplant Surgeon can perform in order to get the best aesthetic outcome of the procedure.
- Advanced Technologies:
Modern technologies like FUT/FUE are essential for implantation of hair follicles to the proper sites for obtaining a natural hairline.
In the FUT Technique
The higher magnification of microscopes is technically very crucial in the FUT technique due to the following reasons:
- To avoid the breakage rate by 1% so that the regrowth rate can be met up to 99%.
- To obtain more thin graft. These twiggy grafts help in designing the natural hairline as well as reaching the optimum density.
- The twiggy grafts enhance the accuracy during implantation of the graft with a proper angle & direction.
In the FUE Technique
The magnification has equal importance in the FUE technique like the FUT one, but in some clinics, higher magnifications are used in the FUE technique, which affects the end-results later in terms of density and natural looks.
- Proven Results: Doctor’s reputation among his past patients will disclose his past works. The social sites may be exploited to check the video testimonials to unveil the reality. An ethical surgeon must provide a list of names and contact numbers of patients willing to discuss their personal experiences.
Hair is so important in our society that hair loss has deleterious effects on self-esteem and can result in anxiety or stress like issues. In Delhi, Although the number of hair transplant clinics have increased recently the above mentioned important factors must be taken into consideration before finalizing the clinic, technique and the surgeon for Hair transplant for a successful outcome.