Warts are like small bumps on the surface of the skin and the color is the same as the color of the body. These warts look ugly and for some people, it can be an embarrassment. So here a solution to remove warts called as wartrol. It comes in a small bottle and the wartrol price in south africais reasonable. You can use this solution directly on the affected area. This bottle comes with a drop applicator which makes it easy to use.
Directions to use the solution
- First of all, soak the wart into the warm water for at least five minutes
- Now wipe off the water from the wart with a help of a clean cloth
- Put the given brush into the bottle and apply the solution on the affected area
- Now leave the wart for 60 seconds to dry
- The wart must not be covered with a bandage or any type of cloth it must be open for 15-20 minutes
- You must repeat this procedure once or twice a day until wart is removed.
Cautions while using wartrol:
- This wartrol only is for external use.
- The solution must be kept away from children.
- If you are a diabetic patient then this medicines is not for you.
- You should not use this medicine if your wart area is infected or reddened
- If the medicine comes into the eyes while using washes your eyes for at least 15 minutes or consults a doctor.
- Do not inhale the vapors come from the solution
- Wartrol should not be used on moles as it is just for warts.
- Keep the wartrol in cold place and away from fire or hot place
- If someone has poor blood circulation then this medicine is not for him.