Similar to other moisturizers, body soufflés come incredibly light and can be used from head to toe as part of everyday skincare routine. These are mildly whipped (yes like good, frothy and lightweight whipped cream and typically perform well on the skin because of the natural ingredients.
We smell nice and sound incredibly small, nourish the skin and are quickly ingested in such a manner that they are non-comedogenic (will not block pores). This moisturizer style is great for both men and women, particularly for those who don’t want the greasy, after application that comes with creams and lotions.
The hot, warm summer days are gone and all around us are signs of autumn. A whole set of issues occur with colder temperatures like dry skin. When you lack the radiance your skin had back a couple of weeks, you will recapture the radiance with a moisturizing strength shot.
Replace your summer moisturizer for a modern alternative: Body soufflé.
Although traditional lotions can suffice for daily use, body soufflés provide extreme hydration to your skin. The thicker formulations offer a little of protection for the skin against dry or flaccid skin.
If you’re tired of sluggish, dry skin, and want to avoid putting on lotion multiple times a day, body butter might be right for you. The most brilliant part of switching the normal, heavily scented, and sometimes greasy body cream/lotion for a body soufflé is the lightweight, ‘melting/disappearing into the skin.
Light enough to be used every day, add a generous amount after shower, still works even when the body is only mildly moist and even better, It works well on dry skin!
Reasons to use Souffle:
Below are five explanations for using it this winter:
1) Body soufflés blend well with all the products, and offer an airy, pounded feel. Now you don’t have to think about the oil coating the creates so much greasiness.
2) They contain more hydrating ingredients than lotions or creams, which are readily absorbed from deep within by the skin to nourish.
3) The term soufflé derives from the French term souffle, meaning breathing. The body soufflé ensures exactly this — the solution makes sure that after treatment, the pores are not clogged, so the skin is allowed to breathe.
4) Body soufflés tend to use natural almond, argon or sunflower oils as their base. Therefore, even with only hydration and moisturizing, you are guaranteed of a range of other advantages.
5) Because they are lighter than body butters, they can be used more often — twice a day or more — for optimum benefits.
The PH of the skin is matched with soufflé because the blend tends to moisturize and seals in moisture without a greasy appearance, so after a while the skin is visibly smoother. Like strong and scented body butters, body soufflés are readily consumed without a sticky, greasy look and they smell fantastic.
Typically they are filled with natural ingredients- Shea butter is a popular base for whipped body soufflés that are deeply moisturizing and soft.
These can even come mildly scented but no more, sending off a hint of skin tolerable tingling scents.
Body Soufflé has a special formula for rehydration, which gives your skin the nutrition it requires. The fragrance is sweet, calming, and contains natural extracts from avocado, rendering it a perfect complement to the everyday diet.
Luxurious but lightweight:
It is incredibly lightweight, given its complexity and its extra-hydrating advantages. Treat yourself to applying it as it’s fuss-free and easily gets absorbed by the skin. This successfully moisturizes the skin, leaving it with a smooth velvety finish, which does not get oily or greasy.
- Using a body soufflé of shea butter or cocoa butter as the foundation and one with a smoother consistency if you have dry skin.
- When you have good skin: Using an almond or argan oil body soufflé at the root, with a splash of softening rice bran.
- If you have oily skin: use a body soufflé with a flavoring oil of your choice, along with soothing ingredients such as aloe vera. For best results, pair either of these body souffle with the appropriate salt scrub. Such salt scrubs, which are used two or three days a week, exfoliate the skin and replenish dry, lean skin. The sweet almond oils and seed oils from jojoba, combined with the hydrating body butters, can render the skin beautiful and soft.
Regardless of the decreases in temperature, the skin has no excuse to lose out on its normal smoothness. Only a little bit of body butter that will replenish the skin to its full glory, used either day or night.
And if you’re at home or the workplace, the face will be cleaned and moisturized without waiting long until the cream dries. Plus, it has a scent of cherry blossom which rejuvenates and refreshes.